The Amputee Coalition has endorsed the following letters to Congress or the Administration that support the limb loss and limb difference community.
- Coalition to Preserve Rehabilitation Support for The Improving Seniors’ Timely Access to Care Act
- Fiscal Year 2023 Defense Health Research Consortium Letter to House
- Request for Fiscal Year 2023 funding for National Limb Loss Resource Center
- The Amputee Coalition supports HB22-1253: Adaptive Equipment in Rental Motor Vehicles
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Coalition: Bridging Health Equity Gaps for People with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions
- Research America request for federal funding for medical and public health research
- HCBS Thank You Letter to Biden Administration
How to Contact your Legislators
To connect with the lawmakers who represent you, use our Find My Lawmaker tool!