Our actions are led by our mission, which comes before our own interests and wishes:
To reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention.
Who we are:
We are a group of people with unique experiences and talents who have chosen to work together to make a difference in people’s lives.
Our core values define how we conduct ourselves:
Service, respect, encouragement, integrity and excellence.
As a team member:
- Creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome.
- Showing empathy to think beyond ourselves and our own concerns.
- Actively encouraging, supporting and motivating others to deliver positive results and solutions.
- Communicating to not only be understood, but to understand.
- Demonstrating respect for the ideas and opinions of others.
- Encouraging a collaborative environment, valuing our differences and recognizing the importance of diversity.
- Actively supporting others, including those we serve and our colleagues.
- Demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and sharing knowledge, resources and skills.
- Bringing a positive, solution-oriented attitude to challenges and stressful situations.
- Operating with transparency, honesty, and care about the quality of our work.
- Maintaining our mission and the needs of the community at the center of our work.
- Acting with consistency and fairness whatever matter we are addressing.
- Being personally accountable for our actions and following through on our commitments.
- Taking pride in doing a good job and continually seeking to improve.
- Delivering measurable, impactful results that reflect the importance of our work.