Our actions are led by our mission, which comes before our own interests and wishes:
To reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention.
Who we are:
We are a group of people with unique experiences and talents who have chosen to work together to make a difference in people’s lives.
Our core values define how we conduct ourselves:
Service, respect, encouragement, integrity and excellence.
As a team member:
We have an unwavering commitment to serve:
- We greet every community member with, “what can we do for you today?” and end each conversation with, “Is there anything else we can do for you today?”
- We practice excellent decision making, interact with confidence, and show humility as we serve others
We win as a team:
- We constantly support, learn from, teach, and give credit to one another for their contributions
- We respectfully and constructively challenge each other
- We build complementary teams to collectively achieve our goals
We see you!
- We ask you what you need before we assume to know
- We interact with focus, eye contact, and clarifying questions
We actively innovate:
- We courageously embrace change by respectfully challenging our assumptions, and change when we see an opportunity to do better
- We relentlessly seek opportunities to improve, always seek new answers, and offer potential solutions
- We proactively encourage feedback, and we act upon it
We are consciously committed:
- We accept a challenge when called upon
- We always do what we say we are going to do
- We use SMART goals to track progress
Our stories inspire!
- We constantly curate and always share our stories
- We passionately participate in relevant events