A world where our community thrives.
To support, educate, and advocate for people impacted by limb loss and limb difference.
We have an unwavering commitment to serve:
- We greet every community member with, “what can we do for you today?” and end each conversation with, “Is there anything else we can do for you today?”
- We practice excellent decision making, interact with confidence, and show humility as we serve others
We win as a team:
- We constantly support, learn from, teach, and give credit to one another for their contributions
- We respectfully and constructively challenge each other
- We build complementary teams to collectively achieve our goals
We see you!
- We ask you what you need before we assume to know
- We interact with focus, eye contact, and clarifying questions
We actively innovate:
- We courageously embrace change by respectfully challenging our assumptions, and change when we see an opportunity to do better
- We relentlessly seek opportunities to improve, always seek new answers, and offer potential solutions
- We proactively encourage feedback, and we act upon it
We are consciously committed:
- We accept a challenge when called upon
- We always do what we say we are going to do
- We use SMART goals to track progress
Our stories inspire!
- We constantly curate and always share our stories
- We passionately participate in relevant events
Limb Loss Is Not Uncommon, And Becoming Less Uncommon Every Day.
The Amputee Coalition works to raise awareness about and increase practices to prevent limb loss.
No Amputee Alone
The Amputee Coalition works to ensure that no amputee feels alone through pre- and post amputation and recovery.
Living Well With Limb Loss
The Amputee Coalition works to help amputees and their family live life to the fullest after amputation.