How to Hold a Fundraising Event to Benefit the Amputee Coalition
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for the Amputee Coalition. Your efforts will help the Coalition reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention. We appreciate your support!
Getting Started is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Please take a few minutes to:
- Read our Fundraising Guidelines.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Consider creating your own personal Amputee Coalition fundraising page using Crowdrise.
Ready to Start Fundraising for the Amputee Coalition?
Create a personal Amputee Coalition fundraising page using Crowdrise
Online Fundraising for the Amputee Coalition – Powered by Crowdrise
What is Crowdrise?
No matter what type of fundraiser you decide to hold, Crowdrise (the fundraising tool used by the Amputee Coalition) enables you to create a personal fundraising page to track donations, update content and ask friends and family to support your cause.
How does this help the Amputee Coalition?
The Crowdrise tool is an easy and fun way to raise money in support of the Amputee Coalition. You can help those affected by limb loss by fundraising or making a donation to the Amputee Coalition. Your gift enables the Coalition to reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention.
How to get started:
- Go to crowdrise.com/amputeecoalition and select “Fundraise for this Charity.”
- Follow the steps provided on Crowdrise to create your own fundraising page in support of the Amputee Coalition.
- Sign up for an account with Crowdrise or log-in to an existing account. You can also sign up through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+.
- Confirm that you wish to join the team supporting the Amputee Coalition and after this you will have your own fundraising page.
- Personalize your page by changing the text and uploading photos or videos on your personal fundraising page by clicking the “Edit Fundraiser” tab or use the content that is pre-populated.
It’s easy to fundraise.
Now that your personal fundraising page is set up, you are ready to ask friends and family for donations.
Share your Fundraiser with all your friends by selecting the ASK FOR DONATIONS button under the MANAGE CAMPAIGN tab and then share your page via email, Facebook, the Facebook Send Messages Service, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Once the donations are processed, your donors will receive a confirmation page and a tax-receipt acknowledging their gift from Network for Good, which processes donations made on the Crowdrise tool.
If you would like to host an event, but would not like to use the Crowdrise tool to create an online personal fundraising page, please fill out and submit an Event Registration form. An Amputee Coalition liaison will contact you within five to seven business days to complete the approval process.
For more information, contact the Amputee Coalition Development Department at 888/267-5669.