- There are no positions available at this time. We will update as future opportunities become available.
Submit Your Application
- Basic Life: Life Insurance is an important part of your financial security, especially if others depend on you for support. Basic Life Insurance is provided to all eligible employees at no cost.
- Disability Insurance: Chances are you do not see yourself as becoming disabled when you think about your life five or ten years from now. Surprisingly, a number of people across the country find themselves hurt or sick and unable to work each year due to a non-work related illness or injury. That is why the Amputee Coalition provides core Short-Term (STD) and Long-Term (LTD) Disability Insurance benefits to all eligible employees at no cost.
- Retirement Plans: The Amputee Coalition supports your retirement through our 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Health & Dental Insurance: The Amputee Coalition offers both health and dental insurances and aggressively negotiates each year for the best and most cost-efficient benefits packages for employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Amputee Coalition, a nonprofit organization, values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We look for commitment to our mission and the community we serve, a positive attitude, and willingness to learn and grow. We offer a work environment that lets you make a difference, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative environment.
Here are more details on Equal Employment rights Summary of Rights