April is Limb Loss and Limb Difference Awareness Month and we want to share how you can Be Strong and get involved. Learn more about what the Amputee Coalition is doing to recognize Limb Loss and Limb Difference Awareness Month (LLAM). A few examples of April LLAM activities include:
- Wear orange on Wednesdays
- Share resources and awareness materials from our LLAM Tool Kit
- Use hashtags #LLAM and #LimbLossAwareness in social media posts
- Advocacy opportunities
- Grassroots fundraising tips
- Awareness Acts of Kindness on April 15th
- Show Your Mettle Day on Saturday, April 25th
- And much much more!
Visit our Limb Loss and Limb Difference Awareness Month (LLAM) webpage to learn how to can get involved in raising limb loss and limb difference awareness and have your voice heard.