Two million Americans are living with limb loss and limb difference. Another 28 million people are at risk for amputation. Hospital and rehab facilities across the country know first-hand about the importance of peer support as an effective intervention to assist their patients as they cope with limb loss.
The Amputee Coalition offers partnerships with these facilities to share our expertise, training curriculum and patient education materials so that the hospital can easily integrate a highly successful peer support program into their rehabilitation framework.
This month, we welcome these hospitals to our Hospital Partnership Program:
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
- Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington (NEW!)
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
- Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina (NEW!)
- UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa (NEW!)
For a full list of our current Hospital Partners, please click here.
If you are interested in your hospital or rehab facility becoming a part of this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888/267-5669 ext. 8108.
Welcome to our new partners!