The Amputee Coalition is pleased to offer a limited number of financial need scholarships for:
- Community members living with limb loss and limb difference
- Veterans living with limb loss and limb difference
We want our annual conference to be accessible and provide pathways for as many individuals as possible to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must have an amputation of one (1) or more limbs within two (2) years of application deadline (must provide date and level of amputation).
- You are a U.S. Veteran living with limb loss/limb difference
- You are a Caregiver to a person with limb loss/limb difference
- Full conference registration (which includes health and wellness education, technology sessions, special clinics and social networking)
Thank you for your interest in applying for a scholarship to attend the Amputee Coalition 2021 National Conference. The deadline for applying has passed. Please check back at a later date for opportunities regarding next year’s conference.