- Ask an Information Specialist
- Resources by Amputation Level
- Resources by Topic
- Resources for Specific Groups
- Resources for Pain Management NEW!
- Materiales en español / Spanish Materials
- Find a Healthcare Provider
- Find a Support Group
- About the Amputee Coalition
- Scientific & Medical Advisory Committee
- Limb Loss Prevention/Awareness Month
Purchase a Print Subscription to inMotion Through Our Marketplace
You can subscribe to a year of our award-winning publication through our Marketplace. Just click here to order and have each issue of inMotion delivered right to your door.
Living With Diabetes: Keep Your Feet Healthy
If you have diabetes, it's important to take care of your feet and the rest of your body. Checking your feet daily can prevent serious problems.
Share, Connect and Follow
The Amputee Coalition holds high rankings from Charity Navigator and meets all BBB Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability.
It is not the intention of the Amputee Coalition to provide specific medical or legal advice but rather to provide consumers with information to better understand their health and healthcare issues. The Amputee Coalition does not endorse any specific treatment, technology, company, service or device. Consumers are urged to consult with their healthcare providers for specific medical advice or before making any purchasing decisions involving their care.