The Amputee Coalition 2017 National Conference will be held at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky.
To view a listing of area attractions, please visit:
Tips For Staying on a Budget During the Conference
- Plan ahead – Planning ahead can allow you to take advantage of deals and perks that can save you money. Booking your adventures ahead of time allows you to save money!
- Create a daily allowance – Set an allowance for how much you will spend on food, drinks, activities, etc., each day. By setting a daily allowance, you are less likely to spend frivolously.
- Carry cash – Carrying cash allows you to be able to see exactly what you have. People who carry cash are also likely to spend less.
- Ask the hotel staff – Hotel staff live, work and play in the area and know all the hot spots. Be sure to ask them for suggestions.
- For more suggestions, read our conference budget fact sheet.