You can make a difference!
Host an Event
Event & Fundraising Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I host an event fundraiser for the Amputee Coalition?
It’s easy. Complete the Event Registration Form. Your event will be reviewed and we will contact you to discuss your plan and provide useful tools and ideas.
- I want to do an event, but I don’t have a clue what would be successful. Got any ideas?
There are many types of events and yours really depends on what you want to do, what your goals are and who will be attending.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call the Amputee Development Office at 888-267-5669.
- Does the Amputee Coalition have materials that I can distribute at my event?
Absolutely. Depending on what sort of event you have, the Amputee Coalition will provide you a variety of materials from banners and videos to educational brochures and fact sheets.
- Can I have a web page with online donations to support my event?
Yes. The Amputee Coalition Development Department will work with you and create a special web page to promote your event and track your event’s fundraising. An event page with online donations makes giving a gift easy and safe for your friends, family and participants.
- How do I send donations from my event to the Amputee Coalition?
The Amputee Coalition Development Department will talk with you about these details, but donations can be made online or mailed to our office.
- Can my fundraiser be for a specific program or in memorial to someone?
Yes. These details are on the Event Registration Form and you will discuss your particular interests with the Amputee Coalition Development Department.
- Are donations tax-deductible?
The Amputee Coalition is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- How do donors get acknowledged for their donations?
The Amputee Coalition takes donor stewardship seriously and acknowledges all donations.
For more information, contact the Amputee Coalition Development Department at 888-267-5669
Please Designate Your CFC Contributions to Amputee Coalition
The 2012 Combined Federal Campaign Kicked Off September 1!
If you are a federal employee, please consider using 98848 on your pledge form to designate the Amputee Coalition as your CFC beneficiary.
Wounded Warrior Takes Part in Marine Corps Marathon
Amputee inspires friends and family to support Amputee Coalition Paddy Rossbach Youth Camp
Dan Berschinski is a bilateral above-knee amputee, certified peer visitor, athlete and Wounded Warrior.
The Amputee Coalition holds high rankings from Charity Navigator and meets all BBB Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability.